Thrive. Case Management Programme: One-on-one Support
A Thrive. Nurse Case Manager will privately and confidentially work directly with you or your dependent(s) to take a more active role in managing your health and health care costs. They provide one-on-one support in a variety of ways:
- Help you better understand your acute or chronic medical condition
- Manage medication, preventative care and coordinate with your health care providers
- Connect you with community-based or local services and support resources
- Help identify self-care, emotional and health needs to connect you to the relevant resources
- Support in setting your health goals and developing a comprehensive wellness plan
Benefits from One-on-one Assistance
A coach, advocate, and adviser, Thrive. Nurse Case Managers are here to make managing your health care less overwhelming. Individuals who can benefit most from one-on-one assistance include those who have:
- Been discharged from an inpatient stay or have received care overseas
- One or more chronic health condition(s), such as heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, inflammatory bowel disease, degenerative musculoskeletal disorders, renal disease, etc.
- Undergone an organ/tissue transplant
- Complex medication regimes with high-cost or specialty drugs
- Durable medical equipment needs
- A high-risk pregnancy
Thrive. is a great resource to help you live healthier and face daily challenges. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.